.net Software Development Engineer
1. C/S and B/S project development or secondary development;
2. Maintenance of software and background data;
3. Compilation of technical solutions and documents, and testing of software units;
4. Cooperate with system analysts to complete demand investigation and analysis of software system and modules;
5. Complete the test of software system and modules;
6. Responsible for preparing technical documents related to the project;
7.WEB deployment and software packaging and release;
8. On-site implementation of the software.
1. Bachelor degree in computer software engineering or network technology;
2. Basic development language: C#;
3. Proficient in using SQL SERVER and other relational databases;
4. Experience in MVC development is preferred;
5. Able to accept short-term business trips;
6. Good professionalism and teamwork spirit, strong communication skills.